This position requires excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands are essential. You need to be adaptable and able to remember how to use a number of different online portals. You must be competent at using Excel spreadsheets and able to learn new computer systems. Knowledge of motorcycles would be an advantage but is not essential.
• Check online portals daily to acquire and accurately input stock, finance, registration and warranty data.
• Receive daily reports and act on the information to update Platinum (Dealer Management System) with data for demo, courtesy and stock vehicles; update the system with information in relation to each sale and use the system to generate PDI Jobcards and invoices.
• Chase stores for finance settlements and where appropriate, activate payments via online banking for authorisation by the Managing Director.
• Create and maintain diary and spreadsheet entries on the company’s intranet to track the progress of sales.
• Liaise with Sales Advisors to ensure that all paper and online information is completed for each vehicle sale or purchase. Scan and organise information relating to completed sales for archiving.
• Add invoice details to the purchase ledger and clear invoices down when settlement has been remitted to manufacturer.
• Create, store and control Key-packs for new and used motorcycles
• Liaise with PDI co-ordinator and provide Job-cards in a timely manner to enable vehicles to be ready for collection on time.
• Communicate effectively with customers and use online portals to register vehicles with DVLA and ensure that registration documents are available at the appropriate time.
For a job description and application form, please call Ian Terry on 01622 681765 or email email@example.com.