The redevelopment of our solus Triumph dealership in Kingsnorth is nearing completion and is set to be one of the most impressive showrooms in the country, and a real destination for bikers in the South-East.
Our new store will need a strong leader; with drive, determination and passion for everything the Triumph brand represents, to achieve all our goals and objectives, and take Ashford Triumph to new heights.
We are looking for someone to lead by example to motivate and develop the staff at Ashford Triumph, delivering excellent service to customers, and enhancing the dealership’s reputation to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction we can.
• Manage the daily operation of the store, ensuring that the presentation of the showroom and products are of a high standard.
• Monitor and update dealer management systems, ensuring commitments to customers are honoured and leads are followed up.
• Meet and exceed all targets, including new and used bike sales, clothing and merchandise, parts and accessories, servicing, warranty, and other areas of the dealership.
• Control costs and resources effectively.
• Act as the key contact for the store, co-ordinating information and reports to and from departments.
• Complete all sales and finance documentation accurately and on time.
• Work with the marketing team to set up and maintain effective displays and promotions.
• Work with others to plan and organise dealership and outdoor events.
• Liaise with the committee and members of Ashford RAT pack to plan joint activities and build relationships with our local riders group.
• Maintain required standards of conduct and behaviour.
For a job description and application form, please call Ian Terry on 01622 681765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.