Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark!
Yamaha have unveiled a 125cc addition to its MT range with the aggressive streetfighter style MT-125. The radical aesthetics of the MT-09 and MT-07 has been carried over to give this small bike a serious 'full-size' look. Like the larger capacity MT models, the new MT-125's ergonomics give a sporty and relatively upright riding position. Compared to the YZF-R125 supersport model, the MT-125 has a less extreme riding position for both the rider and passenger, making this radical new MT ideally suited to everyday fun in the city and on the open road.
The unique character of the MT-125 is defined by the strong stature of the front end that features a low and angular headlamp with LED day lights whose aggressive image is emphasized by the high-shouldered air intakes. As well as giving a forceful and original face to the MT-125, the forward sloping headlamp and air intakes reinforce the dynamic downforce lines of the naked body.
- Sporty, upright riding position for everyday fun
- Deltabox frame and monoshock rear suspension
- 125cc single cylinder liquid-cooled 4-stroke
- YZF-R125 platform with high-end components
- 41mm diameter upside down front forks
- 292mm floating front disc with radial caliper
- Lightweight race-style Y-spoke wheels
- High-tech LED instrument panel
The MT-125 will be available from July and comes in anodized red, matt grey or white/race blu.
The UK price has not yet been confirmed
Click on an image below to enlarge:
Call 01622 681765 For More Information