Please scroll down to see important information about our store operations during lockdown...
Please be advised that while we operate during lockdown, customers are not permitted into our stores, however we are able to provide call/click & collect services and remote sales services. We are also able to offer workshop services for essential motorcycle maintenance.
Please be assured that we are continuing to adhere to Government guidelines to ensure a safe environment for all.
- Please don't forget that we are temporarily closed every Wednesday & Sunday to help us manage the current situation. We will respond to enquiries as soon as possible.
- Although our showrooms are closed, during our operational hours we will offer the services below...
- We continue to operate a "Call & Collect" service for all bike sales.
- Deliveries to your door are possible. Please enquire for further details.
- Video calling is also available and bikes can also be showcased via video if you wish.
CLOTHING, PARTS & ACCESSORIES
- Customers can "Click or Call & Collect" motorcycle parts & accessories from our stores.
- Alternatively purchases can be made online & delivered to your door.
- Our clothing departments are open! The number of people permitted into the store at any one time is limited, so we kindly ask for your patience.
- For assistance please contact our stores by phone or email using the details below.
- Our workshops are available to those who require essential motorcycle maintenance.
- Please call ahead before visiting the store on the days that we are open
COLLECTION & DELIVERY SERVICES
- We have various resources available to assist in arranging deliveries of clothing, parts or accessories to your door. Simply give us a call to discuss your needs.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any queries or concerns!
Laguna Motorcycles in Maidstone: Call: 01622 681765 / Email: Click here
Laguna Performance Centre in Ashford: Call: 01233 665520 / Email: Click here
Laguna Triumph in Ashford: Call: 01233 636699 / Email: Click here
WhatsApp: 01622 589709
(We kindly ask for your patience for a response as WhatsApp messages are managed intermittently).
We thank you very much for your continued support and patience this year.
Best wishes & stay safe...
Don’t get caught out! Please be aware that our open hours have changed temporarily...
9am – 6pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday
All day on Wednesday & Sunday (A temporary measure until further notice)
Laguna Motorcycles Limited is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Laguna Motorcycles Limited to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of lenders.
We can introduce you to a selected panel of lenders, which includes manufacturer lenders linked directly to the franchises that we represent. An introduction to a lender does not amount to independent financial advice and we act as their agent for this introduction. Our approach is to introduce you first to the manufacturer lender linked directly to the particular franchise you are purchasing your vehicle from, who are usually able to offer the best available package for you, taking into account both interest rates and other contributions. If they are unable to make you an offer of finance, we then seek to introduce you to whichever of the other lenders on our panel is able to make the next best offer of finance for you. Our aim is to secure the best deal you are eligible for from our panel of lenders. Lenders may pay a fixed commission to us for introducing you to them, calculated by reference to the vehicle model or amount you borrow. Different lenders may pay different commissions for such introductions, and manufacturer lenders linked directly to the franchises that we represent may also provide preferential rates to us for the funding of our vehicle stock and also provide financial support for our training and marketing. But any such amounts they and other lenders pay us will not affect the amounts you pay under your finance agreement, all of which are set by the lender concerned. If you ask us what the amount of commission is, we will tell you in good time before the Finance agreement is executed. All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over. Guarantees may be required.