Please scroll down to see important information about our store operations during lockdown...
Please be advised that while we operate during lockdown, customers are not permitted into our stores, however we are able to provide call/click & collect services and remote sales services. We are also able to offer workshop services for essential motorcycle maintenance.
Please be assured that we are continuing to adhere to Government guidelines to ensure a safe environment for all.
Please don't forget that we are temporarily closed every Wednesday & Sunday to help us manage the current situation. We will respond to enquiries as soon as possible.
Although our showroom is clodes, during our operational hours we will offer the services below...
- We continue to operate a "Call & Collect" service for all bike sales.
- Deliveries to your door are possible. Please enquire for further details.
- Video calling is also available and bikes can also be showcased via video if you wish.
CLOTHING, PARTS & ACCESSORIES
- Customers can "Click or Call & Collect" motorcycle parts & accessories from our stores.
- Alternatively purchases can be made online & delivered to your door.
- Our workshops are available to those who require essential motorcycle maintenance.
- Please call ahead before visiting the store on the days that we are open.
COLLECTION & DELIVERY SERVICES
- We have various resources available to assist in arranging deliveries of clothing, parts or accessories to your door. Simply give us a call to discuss your needs.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any queries or concerns!
Call: 01622 681765 / Email: Click here
WhatsApp: 01622 589709
(We kindly ask for your patience for a response as WhatsApp messages are managed intermittently).
We thank you very much for your continued support and patience this year.
Best wishes & stay safe...
Don’t get caught out! Please be aware that our open hours have changed temporarily:
9am – 6pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday
All day on Wednesday & Sunday (A temporary measure until further notice)
Laguna Motor Cycles Limited is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Laguna Motorcycles Limited to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of finance providers and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.