After undergoing a complete redevelopment earlier this year, our Triumph dealership in Kingsnorth has become one of the premier destinations for bikers in the South-East. With first-class facilities, a passionate and dedicated team, and a modern and inviting atmosphere.
Now the store has become firmly established and performing well, we’re looking for a strong leader, with drive, determination and passion for all the great things the Triumph brand represents, to achieve all our goals and objectives, and take Ashford Triumph to new heights.
We are looking for someone to lead by example to motivate and develop the team at Ashford Triumph, delivering excellent service to customers, and enhancing the dealership’s reputation to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction we can.
We're delighted to be able to offer such an incredible opportunity, to work with one of the most exciting British brands, in a vibrant and growing industry and enjoy the impressive surroundings of a brand new showroom in the heart of Kent.
• Manage the daily operation of the store, ensuring that the presentation of the showroom and products are of a high standard.
• Monitor and update dealer management systems, ensuring commitments to customers are honoured and leads are followed up.
• Achieve all targets, including new and used bike sales, clothing and merchandise, parts and accessories, servicing, warranty, and other areas of the dealership.
• Control costs and resources effectively.
• Act as the key contact for the store, co-ordinating information and reports to and from departments.
• Complete all sales and finance documentation accurately and on time.
• Work with the marketing team to set up and maintain effective displays and promotions.
• Work with others to plan and organise dealership and outdoor events.
• Liaise with the committee and members of Ashford RAT pack to plan joint activities and build relationships with our local riders group.
• Maintain required standards of conduct and behaviour.
We’d love to hear from you and if you’re interested in joining our team, please do get in touch by completing the form via the link below, or email email@example.com
We are looking to expand our workshop team after making big improvements over the past few years and seeing it go from strength to strength. We aim to have the best qualified technicians, to deliver a great experience for our customers and continue building a successful service department together.
In this role, you will be responsible for servicing, maintenance and repair of motorcycles booked into the workshop, diagnosing and repairing faults, fitting upgraded components and accessories, and road testing bikes when necessary. A full motorcycle licence is essential.
You must have a detailed mechanical and electrical knowledge, diagnostic experience, good attention to detail and be able to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues.
You’ll have the opportunity to share skills and expertise as you work alongside other experienced technicians in a vibrant and enthusiastic working environment. From day one, you’ll be part of the team and offered support in any areas you wish to develop and refine, with a great choice of training courses from the world’s best motorcycle companies.
We aim to reward our technicians with a lucrative salary & bonus structure, alongside an industry-leading benefits package which includes a motorcycle purchase scheme.
We’d love to hear from you and if you’re interested in joining our workshop team, please do get in touch by completing the form via the link below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Joining our sales team means becoming an integral part of a passionate, dedicated and spirited dealership, offering support and expertise to a wide range of customers, at every step of their bike buying journey.
This is an opportunity to work with the most well-respected worldwide brands, promoting the high level of quality, reliability and cutting edge technology of all the bikes.
Every day we strive to offer the absolute best experience to every customer that walks through our doors. Buying any bike should be an enjoyable and memorable journey, and as a sales advisor, you'll be responsible for making that happen!
This role is much more than a traditional salesperson and extends beyond the walls of the showroom. Being a part of the Laguna team means becoming an ambassador for the dealership; actively promoting all aspects of the services and products we provide, and the lifestyle we represent. Attendance at events, rallies, rides and shows play a large part in our interaction with customers. It'll be your task to get out there and engage with both existing customers, and a wider audience, to raise the profile of the dealership and take us up to the next level.
A sales background (either within the motor trade, or in other fields). As well as great people skills, accuracy with figures and the ability to use computer systems, you will have an outgoing personality with energy and drive, with the self-motivation to reach and exceed targets.
We’d love to hear from you and if you’re interested in joining our sales team, please do get in touch by completing the form via the link below, or email email@example.com
This role is one of the most important in our company for nurturing our relationships with each and every one our customers. As specialists for the world's most respected motorcycle brands, our customers trust us to carry out the very best service, maintenance and repair work on their pride and joy.
Your main areas of responsibility will include:
• Accurately identifying, locating and picking parts for workshop staff and customers, by means of acquired knowledge, parts catalogues and computer stock lists.
• Making workshop diary bookings for vehicle PDI, repairs and servicing, to ensure optimum use of technicians’ time and workshop space.
• Maintaining communication with the customer at each stage of the service process. We are committed to meeting (and exceeding!) the customer's expectations when their bike is returned to them, through quality workmanship and accurate completion times.
We provide ongoing training for all members of our team, so if there is something you're keen to learn, the opportunities are there and we can make it happen!
We offer an industry-leading benefits package which includes a motorcycle purchase scheme, clothing and accessories at very special prices and a staff discount scheme.
If you would like to apply for a position here at Laguna Motorcycles, please click one of the links above, or email firstname.lastname@example.org