Laguna Motorcycles was founded in 1981 by Andrew Pearce, Co-owner & Managing Director. Located in Maidstone, this family run business has developed into the largest independent Motorcycle company in the South East and is a three-time Motorcycle News Dealer award winner, a very prestigious accolade within the industry.
Since founding the company the business has expanded and we now have four further Dealerships based in Ashford and Aylesford. Due to the continued expansion of the company, we are looking for people to join us and experience a positive and productive working environment.
If you feel you can bring: excellent customer service, work well in a fast-paced environment, be pro-active in your approach, and have a desire to learn, develop and continually improve, then we would love to hear from you.
Laguna Motorcycles Limited is a multi-franchise, representing Triumph, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Ducati & KTM across five dealerships and are based at Maidstone, Aylesford and Ashford. Due to the continued expansion of the family run business, it has developed into the largest independent Motorcycle Company in the South East and is a three-time award winner of the Motorcycle News Dealer of the Year, a very prestigious accolade within the industry.
We are now looking to recruit within our sales area to support with our continued growth. We are looking for a likeminded, positive individual that works well with others and who will embrace a culture that nurtures values, experience and interests within its people.
The successful candidate will develop and lead the sales team to maximise company profits by sales of new motorcycles with associated accessories, finance packages and peace of mind product.
• Oversee implementation of manufacturers’ standards relating to bonuses for all franchises held at Maidstone and other dealerships excluding Harley-Davidson and Honda.
• Ensure all sales leads at Maidstone are dealt with in a timely manner; ensure Sales Advisors update and use Contact Online and any manufacturers’ lead management systems, so that all leads are followed and commitments to call back are honoured.
• Monitor new vehicle sales to ensure the company stays “on track” and initiate non-discount incentives for sales, liaising with the marketing team as necessary.
• Present current promotions in line with company or manufacturer offers on the shop floor.
• Monitor all incoming correspondence, bulletins etc from manufacturers (excluding Honda and Harley-Davidson) to ensure they are actioned effectively.
• Ensure compliance with FSA requirements.
• Monitor KPI’s to ensure consistent results across the sales team.
• Initiate and build relationships with potential and existing customer to better understand their needs and recommend appropriate products.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties.
Along with having experience and the necessary skills to deliver the responsibilities noted above, the successful candidate will also need: -
• Have a minimum of 5 years manager experience in a similar role
• Proven history of sales development
• Have a pro-active “can do” and solution-driven attitude for a fast-paced environment
• Be able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Be able to effectively prioritise workload
• Have worked in the motor industry
• Have a keen interest in motorcycles
We’d love to hear from you and if you’re interested in joining our team, please do get in touch by completing the form via the link below, or email email@example.com
We are looking to expand our workshop team after making big improvements over the past few years and seeing it go from strength to strength. We aim to have the best qualified technicians, to deliver a great experience for our customers and continue building a successful service department together.
In this role, you will be responsible for servicing, maintenance and repair of motorcycles booked into the workshop, diagnosing and repairing faults, fitting upgraded components and accessories, and road testing bikes when necessary. A full motorcycle licence is essential.
You must have a detailed mechanical and electrical knowledge, diagnostic experience, good attention to detail and be able to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues.
You’ll have the opportunity to share skills and expertise as you work alongside other experienced technicians in a vibrant and enthusiastic working environment. From day one, you’ll be part of the team and offered support in any areas you wish to develop and refine, with a great choice of training courses from the world’s best motorcycle companies.
We aim to reward our technicians with a lucrative salary & bonus structure, alongside an industry-leading benefits package which includes a motorcycle purchase scheme.
We’d love to hear from you and if you’re interested in joining our workshop team, please do get in touch by completing the form via the link below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to apply for a position here at Laguna Motorcycles, please click one of the links above, or email email@example.com