As the successful candidate chosen for this role you will have the chance to work with not only a host of the most well-established motorcycle manufacturers, with Honda, Kawasaki and Ducati to name a few. You’ll also be involved with some of the most recognisable global brands such as Harley-Davidson and Triumph, whose identity is far more than just motorcycles, with the lifestyle and heritage a huge part of what they represent.
The audience we work with are both passionate and enthusiastic about their motorcycles, having made a lifestyle decision to embrace their chosen brand, they will be receptive to a positive marketing approach.
Being a member of the leadership team, you’ll be working closely with senior management to implement the agreed strategies as well as working regularly with each store and department to maintain the link throughout the company on our marketing focus, he role will really establish you within the makeup of Laguna Motorcycles and the future of the company’s own brand identity and success.
A key part of this role will be in leading a team to plan, implement, measure and deliver results, based on both instruction from the senior management and company needs, manufacturer campaigns and also through the own initiative of the marketing department.
The diversity of marketing sectors to work with in this role makes it extremely exciting for a marketing professional to express yourself in many different areas, such as: Outside events and shows, Online Sales, CRM, Data analytics and online marketing, including sound use of the Google platforms, PR opportunities; Networking & Building positive relationships with; suppliers / manufacturers / journalists / ambassadors / riding groups / charitable activities / bike builders & any further opportunities that can be highlighted.
Alongside experience within a similar role you’ll be:
- A strategic thinker, able to organise and prioritise all tasks assigned to other marketing personnel, managing the workload and ensuring appropriate time is attributed to all areas of the business.
- Demonstrate an affinity for working in a fast paced & high energy environment that requires balancing multiple demand.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data and present cohesive proposals to senior management.
- Strong level of verbal and written communication with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate sound negotiating and networking skills with ability to manage and develop long term supplier and buyer relationships.
- An excellent, authentic and value-driven leader who can inspire, encourage and facilitate a team so that its members are enabled and desire to contribute to a collective result.
- Desire to learn new skills and keep on top of current and upcoming trends, software and techniques in all aspects of marketing.
We’d love to hear from you and if you’re interested in joining our team, please do get in touch by completing the form via the link below, or email email@example.com