Saturday 30th July @ Laguna Motorcycles in Ashford.
Join us at our Ducati Summer Celebration! We've got so many exciting things planned including a special appearance from BSB champion Josh Brookes, who will be signing autographs throughout the day and judging our bike competition! The True Heroes Racing Team will also be making an appearance, and we'll have special guest bikes on display, demo rides, a ride out, exclusive offers and so much more.
Scroll down for the full event details...
Date: Saturday 30th July
Location: Laguna in Ashford, Brunswick Road, TN23 1EN
Event start time: 10am
Ride out: 10am - 11:30am (approx.)
Josh Brookes special appearance: 11am - 3pm
Bike competition judging time: 2:30pm
Event end time: 4pm
We are very excited to announce that superbike legend, Josh Brookes, will be at our event! Grab your opportunity to get an autograph and to have a conversation about all things racing with the 2020 BSB champion. Josh will also be judging the bikes entered into our Ducati Bike Competition... so it's him you're trying to impress!
Be in with the chance to win exclusive goodies by entering our Ducati Bike Competition! Enter into one of our 4 categories and remember, Josh Brookes will be selecting the best in class bike for each category, so polish them up, make them shine and enter today!
THE BIKE CATEGORIES:
Each winner will receive: a Ducati t-shirt, a framed photo of yourself with Josh Brookes and your winning bike, PLUS a signed polaroid photo!
Enter your bike via the button below & complete the form as fully as possible for your best chance to win...
Test ride your dream Ducati at our event! Check out which bikes are available via the button below...
Sign up to join one of our three ride outs at our event, led by the lovely members of the Kent Ducati Owners Club! Each ride out will last for approximately 1 hour and will depart from the store at 10:00am, 10:15am and 10:30am. All participants must agree to the ride out terms and conditions, which can be found at the bottom of this page as well as on the sign up page via the button below.
View the ride route via Calimoto HERE.
View the ride route via Google Maps HERE.
This route is subject to slight changes.
Some of the charismatic and inspirational members of the True Heroes Racing Team will also be making an appearance at our event! See some of their bikes up close in the flesh. We are very proud sponsors of the True Heroes Racing team, the UK's first and only motorcycle racing team dedicated to supporting wounded, injured and sick UK service personnel & veterans.
Have your bike dyno tested for just £25 on the mobile dyno machine provided by J B Motorcycle Services!
We will have some superb extra special guest bikes on display at our event. Get up close to some truly spectacular Ducati bikes.
Enjoy our exclusive Laguna Ducati Summer Celebration offers, available on the day of the event only!
Enter our free prize draw to be in with the chance of winning a £25 gift voucher to spend in-store!* You may finally be able to buy that bit of kit you've been saving up for... View full prize draw T&Cs HERE.
Register your attendance and click 'going' on our Facebook event!
Find out who else is going and share the event with your friends...
Ride out terms of participation:
By attending and participating as a rider or passenger in a Laguna Motorcycles Ltd. organised ride out:
1) All riders must:
• be mentally and physically fit to take part in the ride out; and
• have held a full UK motorcycle licence for a minimum of 12 months; and
• have no unspent driving disqualifications; and
• have no more than 6 penalty points on their licence; and
• have not been involved in more than one accident during the preceding 3 years; and
• not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
2) Protection. All riders must wear appropriate protective clothing when taking part in the ride out. As a minimum the following is required: helmet; gloves; long-sleeved jacket; trousers; boots that cover the ankle.
3) All motorcycles at the time of the ride out must be in safe working order, have a current MOT certificate and be taxed.
4) All riders must be insured to ride their motorcycles on a full comprehensive basis for the ride out.
5) All riders must bring documentation (to prove compliance with clauses 5 and 6 above) with them to the ride out and provide the same to the Host on request.
6) Riding Safely. All riders acknowledge that riding motorcycles is an inherently risky activity and that they are competent to ride the bike being used. If, at any stage, a rider feels unable to ride the motorcycle with confidence in a safe manner or a Host requests a rider to stop, the rider agrees to immediately stop taking part in the ride out.
7) During the ride out, all riders agree to:
• follow the Host’s instructions at all times;
• not deviate from the route set by the Host;
• obey all speed limits and the highway code
• not overtake anyone else who is part of the ride out, unless required to do so for safety reasons.
8) Any behaviour that is deemed to be unsafe by the Host or other participants may lead to the ride out being stopped immediately.
9) By taking part in the ride out, riders agree that any photos taken of this event by Laguna Motorcycles Ltd can be used across Laguna Motorcycles communications channels, including but not limited to their social media, email and website channels.
Manufacturer offers can not be redeemed in conjunction with any of the Laguna exclusive offers.
Laguna Motorcycles Limited is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Laguna Motorcycles Limited to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of lenders and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only.
We can introduce you to a selected panel of lenders, which includes manufacturer lenders linked directly to the franchises that we represent. An introduction to a lender does not amount to independent financial advice and we act as their agent for this introduction. Our approach is to introduce you first to the manufacturer lender linked directly to the particular franchise you are purchasing your vehicle from, who are usually able to offer the best available package for you, taking into account both interest rates and other contributions. If they are unable to make you an offer of finance, we then seek to introduce you to whichever of the other lenders on our panel is able to make the next best offer of finance for you. Our aim is to secure the best deal you are eligible for from our panel of lenders. Lenders may pay a fixed commission to us for introducing you to them, calculated by reference to the vehicle model or amount you borrow. Different lenders may pay different commissions for such introductions, and manufacturer lenders linked directly to the franchises that we represent may also provide preferential rates to us for the funding of our vehicle stock and also provide financial support for our training and marketing. But any such amounts they and other lenders pay us will not affect the amounts you pay under your finance agreement, all of which are set by the lender concerned. If you ask us what the amount of commission is, we will tell you in good time before the Finance agreement is executed. All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over. Guarantees may be required.